When we come to another country, the flood of new experiences overwhelms us & we often do not know where to start.
Obviously, we want to succeed! But how do we do that in a completely new environment? The same kind of questions but on a smaller scale arise when we move to another state, get a new job, or become college students.
Let’s start from the very beginning, asking ourselves the following questions:
1. What motivates us?
2. What gifts & talents do we have that can be useful in our new circumstances?
3. What kind of education can we already implement & what else do we need to learn?
4. What material resources do we have, how can we use them wisely & how can we grow them?
5. Can we effectively communicate with other people?
6. Is our health in good condition?
7. Do we have enough people around us to support & cheer us up?
All these questions are crucial for our success & the more honest we are in answering them, the more groundwork we lay down for our future success.
7-Ft.com Online English Speaking Club helps our members to answer those questions in English under the supportive guidance of our Native & Fluent English-speaking volunteers.
We are here to help you succeed in your new environment!
Join today! FREE spaces are limited.
Learn more: 7-Ft.com
PS. on the photo, I am chilling out in the Yosemite park’s freezing cold water